Why do some people almost immediately pick up my cat after I tell them that she does NOT like being picked up?

Seriously, this is like the third time this has happened with 3 different people. What exactly is going on in their heads?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They want to see exactly why and how much she dislikes it. A messed up train of thought, really. People love fncking with animals for some reason. Just let her scratch them up, thats what they get

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 months ago

Tell them they cannot pick her up instead of saying she doesn't like it.

• 7 months ago

They are stupid. Put the cat into a different room and close the door.

• Blonde
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Tell them she doesn’t like it and may scratch. My cat hates being picked up or over fondled...but she loves being acknowledged, pet on head, and teased with toys. If she doesn’t like it, she can leave the room and go to my room to hide.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • WB
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Some people are dumber then a box of rocks. The next time it happens, tell them that you found some ticks on the cat earlier that day (right after they picked it up).

• 7 months ago

I think it's just a classic case of people doing the exact opposite of what you tell them. Maybe don't say anything to them about it, and then if they do happen to pick her up, then you can tell them that they don't need to do that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.