Why is she doing this?

So, it was a dating app meet, although it s not the way either of us wanted. We met, both instantly felt a connection. Dated for just over a month. Described me as her perfect woman, told me that she s so happy she s done this with me, never felt safer with anyone.... Only to message me one morning to say we should... show more So, it was a dating app meet, although it s not the way either of us wanted. We met, both instantly felt a connection. Dated for just over a month. Described me as her perfect woman, told me that she s so happy she s done this with me, never felt safer with anyone.... Only to message me one morning to say we should be friends. I tried to find out why, gave her space, didn t pressure etc etc. I wasn t getting many replies, so I didn t bother her too much. I then wrote a letter, to put down everything I felt and wanted her to know, without being creepy or overbearing. She then blocked me on all social media and I haven t heard from her since. What s going on? I can t wrap my head around the fact that it was going so very well and then it ended, for no reason!?! Please help me understand what s happening and if I ll ever see her again.
2 answers 2