Legal Help. My father moved in my sisters boyfriend a few years ago. He now wants him gone?

My father let my sisters boyfriend move in a few years back. My sister was 'in love' and my father lent a helping hand by allowing him to live there. 3 years later, he has become a burden on the entire house, not to mention a burden on my sis. They had a little girl a year and a half ago and this has put my... show more My father let my sisters boyfriend move in a few years back. My sister was 'in love' and my father lent a helping hand by allowing him to live there. 3 years later, he has become a burden on the entire house, not to mention a burden on my sis. They had a little girl a year and a half ago and this has put my father in a hard place. If he kicks out Justin, my sister will most likely leave with him, leaving my two nieces for my dad and mom to take care of. My dad has concerns that Justin will try and fight to stay there. He's looking into legal action by evicting him. My thought - Dad, can't you just kick him and out say hit the road jack? Also, my brother passed away in 2004, and i believe my Dad doesn't want to lose another kid by kicking out her boyfriend because pop knows that she'll leave with him. My sis is 29-30 and Justin is a year or so younger. Their relationship was formed off of lust and drugs. As of recently they were both on methadone but he has since been kicked out of program and she continues to take it. The situation is getting worse. My father is woken up almost every night by them fighting/arguing and he's reaching his breaking point. It's not fair to him, it's not fair to my mom, it's not fair to me - the whole situation is bad, and is getting worse.