Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 6 months ago

My buys fast food for us with her new bf and hasn’t gone to the market in 2 weeks what should I do she buys fast food instead of the market?

I think you just go to the market yourself and not complain

• audrey

Eat it and shut up.

• Kaz

Go to the market yourself, or make do with what she provides.

I assume that you are capable to COOKING, so either give her a grocery list or show it to her and ask for the money to buy groceries, but them don;t get caught with pizza and other fast food from the market.

as long as youre getting food i wouldnt worry about it,

The approach I would take is to offer to make up a meal plan for a week and getting her approval. if she agrees to make a shopping list of all the ingredients that are required to follow that meal plan and offer to join her to go shopping at the market. If you do it right she will probably see that it cost less than eating fast food and will allow you to continue. If you don't give her good reasons to buy food at the market she will probably continue to buy fast food because of the convenience of it. aThe challenge for you is to match that convenience.

• David B.

indio, , I understand that. I am suggesting how you can get the food that you want from the market, not how to get your mother to pay less attention to her new BF.