Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 6 months ago

Best Hard Case Holster?

Looking for a very reliable holster for my Glock 17 Gen 4 with InForce APL Compact attachment. Everything I keep finding online fit just the gun only or an attachment I do not have so I came here to get help from the gun community,Thank You.

Favorite Answer

When you say, "Everything you find online" - you should tell us where you checked. If you think going to Cabela's or cheaper than dirt is 'everything online' - not so!

Generally - if you want a holster that also accepts your accessories - you need to start surfing holster manufacturing companies because there might not be enough demand for midwayusa.com, brownels.com and other big name places to carry them. Check Galco, Bianchi, DeSantis, etc etc

You can also email the company that makes the accessory and ask who makes a holster that accepts it. They would know.

Last choice - is a custom holster. No shortage of small companies that will do this for you. Check out etsy.com

• Marcus6 months agoReport

Thank You Brother an your right I should have been more specific I appreciate the help.

Guns are going to be banned in August