Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 7 months ago

How expensive would it be to ship a 9x11 envelope from the US to Finland?

I know I would have to get the exact price at the post office but if anyone has experience, can you give me an estimate? The package won't be more than two pounds

The post office would weight it for you, since you pay by the ounce with envelopes.

The maximum weight for a large envelope is 13 ounces. It can be no more than 3/4" thick to still be considered an envelope.

Anything over that weight or thickness is a package.

Then you need to know the level of service you want. How fast do you want it there? Do you want to insure the value of what's inside?

Without all of those specifics, the best I can give you is starting at $24 (as a small package, maximum value $400, insurance not included). USPS shows no regular envelope rates; everything in an envelope is Priority and starts at about $35. Depending on the value and the speed you want, the cost can be well over $100.

• Maxi

Go to the PO get it weighed and they will tell you

They will measure the size not just weight . Whoever you are planing to send it with probably has price list on their website .