What to do with this stubborn stray kitten?

This stray kitten has been staying just outside my door for almost a week now. I gave it some food 4 days ago but stopped. Still won't go away though. It keeps trying to go inside. It's friendly as I can easily carry it. Before anyone says "Take it to a shelter," I can't. The shelters are... show more This stray kitten has been staying just outside my door for almost a week now. I gave it some food 4 days ago but stopped.

Still won't go away though. It keeps trying to go inside. It's friendly as I can easily carry it.

Before anyone says "Take it to a shelter," I can't. The shelters are only open to cats/dogs from abusive owners.

This cat has no owner and has no signs of being abused so I don't know what to do.
Update: UPDATE: I live in the Philippines. The shelters over here only take in abused cats/dogs. Already called them once and they said they can't take this cat in.
Update 2: @Tarkarri It is not considered abuse here. The cat has to have an owner, and the cat needs to have been abused physically. Both are not present save for that one scratch on the kitten's nose that it got from another cat.
Update 3: UPDATE: Nevermind. For some reason, the kitten disappeared. I guess it went to a different house.