Would you think if you hadn't heard from someone for six months they were your friend?

I told a so called friend I had broken my wrist. As a result I didn't hear from her for six months. The only reason I ever heard from again is because I sent her text about her deceased sister's birthday. I only receive text from this so called friend, and maybe twice a year she'll call me. If I call... show more I told a so called friend I had broken my wrist. As a result I didn't hear from her for six months. The only reason I ever heard from again is because I sent her text about her deceased sister's birthday. I only receive text from this so called friend, and maybe twice a year she'll call me. If I call her I get voicemail & then she'll text me saying she'll call that night, but she never does. Now it's been close to two weeks since I sent her a text. I made the mistake of saying I was depressed about something, so she's ignored my text & not sent any back. She suffers from depression much more than me, so I don't get why she throws others away if they have a problem or gets a little depressed. When & if she sends me a text I'm not going to answer back, or I'll take a long, long time before I do. I'm amazed sometimes how she'll say this is from your best friend. Are you kidding me, what makes her think or say something so stupid?
4 answers 4