Is it strange for someone to switch job titles unless they were fired? Read details?

I saw this man who once worked as an educational assistant from my old elementary school at my work. He was bringing in shipments of products into the store I work at. He seemed like a creepy guy when he worked at the elementary school I used to attend. I don't know if he was fired but I saw him delivering... show more I saw this man who once worked as an educational assistant from my old elementary school at my work. He was bringing in shipments of products into the store I work at. He seemed like a creepy guy when he worked at the elementary school I used to attend. I don't know if he was fired but I saw him delivering packages at my store. apparently he doesn't work for a school anymore. do you find this as strange as I do?