Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

If I am block on my ex social media is it okay to reach out through text or email?

I admit it hurts to be blocked on social media but hey it won't kill me. He complains about communication being a problem but yet I am the only one trying to be the big person and work on communicating. Especially with carrying his child.

If you are carrying his child he's probably trying to hide from you so you won't go after him for child support. Rather than trying to contact him, you should contact a good child support attorney and get information on how to have this dead beat help you support your child when it is born.

• tony

since he blocked u why would u chase after him, just move on.The best way to treat a guy like this is to NOT chase him or beg for his attention—since he will exploit you—but to walk away and make him come to you. Let him know you will not play his mind games and you are not going to rise to the bait and chase him. He has to figure out if he really likes you or not and what he’s willing to do about it.After all, if he’s actually “The One,” you won’t have to chase him — he’ll be right there with you the whole way. If he lets you get away, it’s his loss. If the guy you like lets you out of his reach, it’s a clear signal for you to keep moving along.