I’m a teenager and I haven’t been getting a lot of good sleep lately, help?

Over the past maybe week and a half there were 2 nights where I almost couldn’t sleep at all. On both of those nights I ended up getting maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep. I’m really worried for my health and my sleep. It’s hard for me to sleep in general but since I don’t have a permanent home right now it’s not like I... show more Over the past maybe week and a half there were 2 nights where I almost couldn’t sleep at all. On both of those nights I ended up getting maybe 3 or 4 hours of sleep. I’m really worried for my health and my sleep. It’s hard for me to sleep in general but since I don’t have a permanent home right now it’s not like I can just sleep in one place and get used to it. I’ve heard that not getting enough sleep can have a lot of affects like weight gain, which I’m worried about. Please help, how can I get a lot of sleep?