can i learn ethical hacking without any IT or computer science/engineering background?

and is it possible to learn online? of possible, which are some good sources?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago
    Best Answer

Can i learn ethical hacking without any IT or computer science/engineering background? No.

and is it possible to learn online? Yes, and No.

I know my above answer is a contradiction. I have my reasons, for giving that kind of response.

which are some good sources? Me.

Unfortunately I won't be taking your hand to guide you where you want to go. If you want it bad enough then you have to go get what you want.

• 3 weeks ago

Hi. Let's explain this with an analogy ... What thopughts would You have if somebody posted this question? ;

I need to open a door, I need to know ...

1)  What is a door - & what does the "handle" or the "knob"  look like?

2)  What do I do with the knob when I find it?

3)  If the hamdle doesn't work what exactly do I do to rebuild it?

4)  What if there's a lock - how will I know / what will it look like?

5)  What is a "combination" ,,, What is a "key" ... What is a "pad"?.

6)  When I open the dooir do I push, pull, flip, skip, jump, cartwheel, walk, or put on My iceskates & triple-axle somersault through it?.

Get the idea?.

G'Luck!!!

• YKhan
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Most hackers are self-taught, there aren't any courses for it. So to answer your question, can you learn it by yourself? Yes, in fact it's the only way to learn it.

• Lv 7
    4 months ago

you can, but understanding how computers work and being familiar (intimately so) with the inner works of them will actually be advantageous. although, knowing how the average person uses computers can help, too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Enigma
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

One day left to get this free book about ethical hacking:

https://www.techsupportalert.com/content/download-...

• 4 months ago

So - you want to learn how to do something involved and sensitive - but SKIP all the preliminary education?? Not gonna happen.

• 4 months ago

No it is not possible to learn.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.