Boo asked in HealthOther - Health & Beauty · 6 months ago

ESA Medical evidence! I have an ESA50 to complete! I'm under the supervision of the Urology department & on the waiting list for treatment?

They know of this condition as my last assessment was last May 2018 but in July & August 2018 I received 2 letters from Urology letters that ESA have previously not seen can I include them as they state I am on the waiting list or is 12 months to long for medical evidence?

Favorite Answer

Include all evidence (photocopies only) that you have, it doesn't matter how old it is. Each time my ESA or PIP is up for renewal I always include my MRI scan results even though they're several years old now. If your condition remains the same or has worsened then you'll be ok; getting ESA the first time is the hardest. Just be sure to get the form in on time, keep a photocopy and send it recorded delivery.

• Boo6 months agoReport

Thank you SO much your amazing advice it's a huge relief for me I've been in the SG for 7 years but every time this form comes (twice in 2 years prior never before I worried a lot about it)

• Katie

Ask the secretary/admin assistant of the urology department if they can do a short letter to the ESA saying that you are still on the waiting list.

• Boo6 months agoReport

Thank you SO much my mum has just made the call we are waiting for them to call us back I've been in the SG for 7 years but every time this form comes (twice in 2 years prior never before I worried a lot about it)