Boo asked in HealthOther - Health & Beauty · 6 months ago

ESA Medical evidence! I have an ESA50 to complete! I'm under the supervision of the Urology department & on the waiting list for treatment?

Update:

They know of this condition as my last assessment was last May 2018 but in July & August 2018 I received 2 letters from Urology letters that ESA have previously not seen can I include them as they state I am on the waiting list or is 12 months to long for medical evidence?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Include all evidence (photocopies only) that you have, it doesn't matter how old it is. Each time my ESA or PIP is up for renewal I always include my MRI scan results even though they're several years old now. If your condition remains the same or has worsened then you'll be ok; getting ESA the first time is the hardest. Just be sure to get the form in on time, keep a photocopy and send it recorded delivery.

• Boo6 months agoReport

Thank you SO much your amazing advice it's a huge relief for me I've been in the SG for 7 years but every time this form comes (twice in 2 years prior never before I worried a lot about it)

• Login to reply the answers
  • Katie
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Ask the secretary/admin assistant of the urology department if they can do a short letter to the ESA saying that you are still on the waiting list.

• Boo6 months agoReport

Thank you SO much my mum has just made the call we are waiting for them to call us back I've been in the SG for 7 years but every time this form comes (twice in 2 years prior never before I worried a lot about it)

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.