My brain blown into a million pieces aka schizophrenia. I don't think God is real otherwise he would have healed my illness.your comments?

• Favorite Answer

I have schizoaffective disorder, bipolar 1, insomnia, ocd, adhd, respiratory, neurological, urological, endocrine, and rheumatoid / inflammatory conditions, and ehlers-danlos syndrome and I still believe in God. I don't believe that he played a part in why I have **** genetics but I still believe in a higher power. He helped me find decent medications which I take at a low-dose and do not behave like a tortured zombie or have inhumane side effects or any chemical torture. Based on where I was when I experienced my first psychotic episode / police arrest and how the injections felt at the psych ward and when they discharged me I wanted to flat-line in the parking lot except I kept fighting. I believe that I only reached this level of optimization by having faith in God. He's responsible for science but doesn't interfere with how it evolves.

In my opinion, schizophrenia could be brought on by satanic influence and chemists figured out a way to fend it off with the type of compositions they create for medicines. Conditions like depression and anxiety are likely just brought upon by the person themselves and Satan is not involved. Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, and Bipolar 1 are different animals.

• daniel

Jesus saved me from depression. He is the Messiah. Receive Him as your Lord and He will heal you.

Do Not Worry

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 

Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?

And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 

So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough evil of its own."

Why worry? God Almighty - Creator of the heavens and the earth and the seas and all things in them, wants to take care of you. Take Him up on His offer.

I made a poooooop

I have no idea at all

oh hey -- mark the DoucheNozzle is out of bed already!

And DRUGS ARE WITHIN YOU is already posting his AIRHEAD NONSENSE answers

taken from his collection of FORTUNE COOKIE PAPERS...

Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments? Your comments?

Source(s): Your comments

We all get what we think we deserve and need.

And what we think others deserve is what we get for ourselves.

Forgiveness changes what that is, but it doesn't change the principle

We can't change God's curriculum, only when we want to learn it..