Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 months ago

Atheists, God created the entire universe from scratch and gave life to trillions of life forms. What about you?

• Megumi
    Favorite Answer

Izanami and Izanagi were the creators in Japan's Kami no Michi (a,k,a, Shinto from the Chinese phrase for it). 99.54% of us do not believe in God, and 71% of the world's people do not believe in God. Who created God?

Um, no, he didn't. To the best of my knowledge he unrolled and inflated a new set of dimensions with primitive matter and energy from some sort of meta-universe. Nothing in the Bible indicates that there was a time in which there was only God, nor that God created everything out of nothing.

• Jake

A person can know many truths about God and creation by reciting the rosary each day with care.

• Retief

There is no proof God exists, so your claim is unfounded.

"what about you" - what about me. I am no different than any other human on Earth (which includes you).

• Cowboy

Yeah I did that too - coupla times.

• WOOWHO

Atheist , God ( higher case G infers the Biblical Supernatural proposition ) created the universe from "SCRATCH" ..

.. interesting CLAIM / PROPOSITION or ALLEGATION what about that CLAIM can the AUTHOR DEMONSTRATE .........

. there is a fast food restaurant that CLAIMS they MAKE THEIR BISCUITS from "SCRATCH" .....and have yet to DEMONSTRATE or show what "SCRATCH" ..."IS"

the dictionary presents ( adjective ) made from whatever WAS AVAILABLE ( already existed )

Yeah I did that too. It's easy.

if there was a good reason to believe that there wouldnt be a debate about it. unfortunately for you thats just an opinion, prove it first then someone might listen to your ramblings.

Im usually generous enough to theists that I will grant them an undefined, unknown greater power somewhere out there, for the sake of conversation

• You have zero objective evidence to support any portion of that supposition.