Anonymous

Why do people like Keanu Reeves so much?

He's one of the worst actors in Hollywood, very overhyped. He's just a typical idiot airhead White boy bro.

He's just himself in every movie. It's even more laughable and stupid when they try do put him in serious movies. He ruined Dracula.

A lot of good things are said about him in Hollywood and about his personal life. He gives part of his paycheck from every film to the crew because he believes they work as hard as he does. He's been caught more than a few times donating his time and money to charity. He's just a good guy who seems to want to do the right thing. How can you not like someone like that?

I'm pretty sure he is half Chinese. Therefore he amuses people. Just the norm.

I don't................

I thought he was very very good in THE EARTH STOOD STILL. Or is that, the day the earth stood still?;-)

PS.

Just Googled it Anon. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/

He has made a lot more money than you ever will.

Dracula Movies and the like were made by Hammer House of Horror in the 1960's and were truly excellent. HE never ruined Dracula, the Americans did in general when they tried turning it into a Hollywood blockbuster.

........... AND WHAT MOVIES HAVE YOU BEEN IN AND HOW MUCH DID YOU GROSS FOR THE STUDIO ?

That's your opinion.

I think because he's a good actor and does a lot for charity. Don't ram your thoughts and ideas about certain people down peoples throats. It just sounds greedy and self centered. It's not becoming.

Funny, people that actually know and have worked with him say the exact opposite. You are entitled to your opinion, though. Even if it is wrong

You sound jealous.

Nevertheless, you're right.

I think his appeal lies in the fact that others feel they could be like him: it's the "I'm an 'average joe' that could be rich and popular if I could catch a break." syndrome.