Question regarding a lease cancellation policy (South Africa)?

Hi guys, I would like to know how exactly this cancellation policy works. I would like to give notice at a place I am currently renting. I have been told that I am not allowed to cancel the lease and will be held liable to pay each months rent in full until the end of November (when the lease expires). I am a... show more Hi guys, I would like to know how exactly this cancellation policy works. I would like to give notice at a place I am currently renting. I have been told that I am not allowed to cancel the lease and will be held liable to pay each months rent in full until the end of November (when the lease expires). I am a little confused as to how this works, could you please explain it to me? I have attached a screenshot of the lease. Point 2.4.2 says that "...the tenant will be liable to pay all amounts due by the tenant in terms of this agreement up to the date of cancellation..."

Does this mean that I am held liable to pay until November even if I give 20 days notice?

Thanks in advance!