Is it true that most feminists look down on men who like watching shows where women dress almost naked?

I don't have an issue with men who like seeing naked women (even if they are completely naked) That's natural and normal and it is a healthy lifestyle in my opinion. It's ok for men to like seeing women's breasts, thighs, butts, vaginas and other parts of their bodies. Although i never once heard a... show more I don't have an issue with men who like seeing naked women (even if they are completely naked)
That's natural and normal and it is a healthy lifestyle in my opinion.
It's ok for men to like seeing women's breasts, thighs, butts, vaginas and other parts of their bodies.
Although i never once heard a feminist complain about how Magic Mike shows sexy and almost naked men and strippers with their bulge.
So if a woman ever has a vagina bulge on tv i won't complain cause men do it on tv.
And let's not forget male sexualization does happen in ads and tv shows
Many women sexualize men and get excited when they see a shirtless guy or a guys abs or biceps.
I just think this is a very unfair double standard and not what feminism should be about. I became a feminist for around 3 years but i think those "feminists" who have a problem with sexy women aren't really stating a problem and just want to complain cause as a feminist i should be discussing real problems. I am a bisexual feminist.
Update: I don't mean to say that it is ok to see a woman completely naked in tv shows (or even a man for that matter) i was talking about nude magazines.