Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 7 months ago

How do you deal with working with inferior/ghetto people?

I don’t care how bourgeois but I was once successful and suffered a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) ...I lost everything and have to work in a hair store with ghetto apes. (Don’t call me racist because I’m black)..,: I hate being around these people... I have to work this job for a year and it’s so annoying... They’re mean and are rude... I don’t really take the job seriously 🙄... but I need tp stay here until 2020 until my loans are cancelled for disability (Brian injury) ... I can’t stand being here... Advice on how to deal with these creatures lol

Favorite Answer

The TBI is the reason you're an ásshole. And I don't mean that as a joke. Head injuries can literally change your personality. You'll just have to analyze your thoughts more before you speak.

Real education can bring about miraculous transformations.

You’re a piece of work. Reported for trolling.

I work with all people the same.

The minimum age to use this site is 13. You don't appear to meet that criteria.

96rifodyoydoygkskdykyd

Stay there and try to get along with them, or look elsewhere for a job. A sophisticated person can get along with most people.