Do you think I'm wrong in any place? What should I do further?

I'm in love with a girl, who in my view is all perfect for me (for that I noticed her in every meeting). My first meeting with her happened five months ago. Well, this is an arrange marriage scanerio. My family has already accepted her, even her family has accepted me but she isn't. I’m more pliable and an... show more I'm in love with a girl, who in my view is all perfect for me (for that I noticed her in every meeting). My first meeting with her happened five months ago. Well, this is an arrange marriage scanerio. My family has already accepted her, even her family has accepted me but she isn't. I’m more pliable and an adaptable person to any circumstances using my principles and skills. I couldn't say this to her because she is not willing to talk to me all because of one big reason that I think must be the reason- “I’m just 27 and have lost lots of hair from my scalp. I look more aged then I’m actually when I’m without my companion cap.” I have a decent and gentleman’s look with my companion cap. On the contrary, there are lots of alternatives to either treat it or hide it, in the markets. I had already told her that I’m going to have the treatment, for that all I need is just a few months. But I have no reply from her till now. Finally, I gave her a date- 20th Sep, in my last meeting with her and from there I’m avoiding all contacts with her.