Do you think I'm wrong in any place? What should I do further?

I'm in love with a girl, who in my view is all perfect for me (for that I noticed her in every meeting). My first meeting with her happened five months ago. Well, this is an arrange marriage scanerio. My family has already accepted her, even her family has accepted me but she isn't. I’m more pliable and an adaptable person to any circumstances using my principles and skills. I couldn't say this to her because she is not willing to talk to me all because of one big reason that I think must be the reason- “I’m just 27 and have lost lots of hair from my scalp. I look more aged then I’m actually when I’m without my companion cap.” I have a decent and gentleman’s look with my companion cap. On the contrary, there are lots of alternatives to either treat it or hide it, in the markets. I had already told her that I’m going to have the treatment, for that all I need is just a few months. But I have no reply from her till now. Finally, I gave her a date- 20th Sep, in my last meeting with her and from there I’m avoiding all contacts with her.

• Foofa
    1 year ago

If she doesn't want to marry you you have to accept her wishes and go find someone else. Anyone who'd want some kind of forced marriage/rape scenario isn't fit to live amongst normal people.

• 1 year ago

You're wrong to think that losing your hair is why she doesn't want to marry you.

1 year ago

you cannot change this and it will be there no matter who the women is

you need to gain acceptance that is how you look.

the arrange marriage (meeting) is in my mind a good idea , I assume you are of India heritage they are the last of the people to commonly do this - to my knowledge

FYI to others ,,, he is and she is not obligated to marry just arrange meeting and screening by family to make sure they are socially companionable ... so your aunt - grandma mother etc may know a girl and arrange for a meeting - not a date as you think

good luck and do not let this be a hold back , I am sure you have other points of value

• 1 year ago

If it's an arranged marriage what's the problem? The wedding is going to happen anyway.

1 year ago

I suspect that it is not a good idea to marry a woman who won't speak with you.

Just curious, but how much are you expected to pay to her family to marry her?

• i + i
    1 year ago

You are only speculating that it is the hair

that is an issue. Having it treated is just

grasping at straws. You need to talk to

her simply and plainly and to find out

what is really on her mind (assuming

you can actually get her to be honest).

There may even be the fact that she's

in love with someone else, so you may

have to prepare yourself for a big letdown.

• 1 year ago

Winning a girls heart by not talking to her is a very poor strategy, in my opinion.