Is this grammatically correct?

The village head said, "Any of you who doesn't help us now, I think you will never get our help again."

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

"Any of you who don't help us now, I think you will never get our help again."

You have to make the assumption that any will be plural. A more natural way of putting this would be:

"Those of you who don't help us now, I think you will never get our help again."

It still sounds slightly awkward, but I am not sure this is any better:

"I think that those of you who don't help us now will never get our help again."

I would have thought this was the better version:

The village head said, "Those of you who do not help us now, will never get our help in the future."

• San6 months agoReport

Thanks!

Anyone who doesn't help us now will never get our help again.

You don't need "think " in the sentence.

The village head said, "if no one helps us, we will never help any of you again.

The village head said, "We need your help now. If no one helps us, we will never help any of you again.

The village head said, "We need your help immediately. If no one helps us, we will never help any of you again.

• Lv 7

, are likely to never get our help again.

that sounds better.