Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 6 months ago

HELP! My little dog just ate three donuts!?

Its a terrier mix. One was chocolate. Im scared shes gonna die or spray diarrhea again. What should I do? We can't afford a vet.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Die from doughnuts? No ******* way, even a chocolate one.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    I hope it wasn't after midnight as well!

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    The diarrhea is almost a given. You need to learn to put food away and not leave it out where the dog can get it.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

    First this with the zits, and now this with the donuts?

    Sorry, I think you are a troll.

    For the record, confectionery tends to be very low in chocolate so nothing to panic about, re the chocolate at least. If this has happened before re the diarrohea, I'd have thought you'd have learnt a lesson re what your dog does, or does not, get into.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    If you can't afford the vets bill don't have a pet! That is utterly unfair on the animal and irresponsible!

    If it just ate a large quantity of chocolate then you take that animal to the vet! Or on your conscience may it fall if anything bad happens to it.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    Unless you can get the dog to vomit the donuts back up (by giving hydrogen peroxide) then diarrhea or pancreatitis are REAL possibilities. Google online for instructions.

    OH DEAR, TROLL POST ...so there is NO EMERGENCY!

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Pj
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

    hang it out and clean it up. its your bad,.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    Nice try, troll, but you're just not good enough to fool people. I guess you're just bored and lonely, and any attention is better than NO attention.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.