On a scale 1 to 10, 10 being extremely angry. How angry would you be if your landlord let themselves in without any notice or reason?

I was naked in bed, the heat is extreme. I work till 3 am and he came in at 8 am, barely slept. I hear a knocking but was faint and wasn't sure being half asleep and all, next thing key in turns and he just walks in. I live in a studio and there was a lady there too. The whole naked thing if I were a lady naked... show more I was naked in bed, the heat is extreme. I work till 3 am and he came in at 8 am, barely slept. I hear a knocking but was faint and wasn't sure being half asleep and all, next thing key in turns and he just walks in. I live in a studio and there was a lady there too. The whole naked thing if I were a lady naked same situation it be in the bloody papers. Arrrggh