There was a guy who is a part of some gang, they go in some property to beat civilians, a lot of people are hurt.?

Some people share their family photos on the net, as well as that guys’ daughters photos. They also shared the girls’ Facebook profile. The oldest should be just around 10. People are attacking the daughters in a post that capture their photos. The content includes sexual harassment, some people also say something... show more Some people share their family photos on the net, as well as that guys’ daughters photos. They also shared the girls’ Facebook profile. The oldest should be just around 10. People are attacking the daughters in a post that capture their photos. The content includes sexual harassment, some people also say something like “that’s their karma since they only have daughters and no son”. It’s also a thing in my culture, that they value son more. A Facebook friend of mine shared this post, and I ask why are you sharing photos of children. That person than attack me saying that person also attack a pregnant women and her children. I then reply saying the children shouldn’t be cyber bullied and no children should live in this kind of humiliation. And then that person and one of another Facebook friend of that person also replied me criticizing in foul language.

Of course I think that guy and that gang is so wrong and should all be in prison. But I really don’t agree dragging children or other unrelated people into the spotlight.

Do you think I am right or that Facebook friend of mine?
0