is there no more snipping tool in windows 10?

someone on here was saying they were having problems finding the snipping tool or accessing it in windows 10....and a responder said they have scrapped the snipping tool and replaced it with snip and sketch?

this worried me, as i still have windows 7 and love the snipping tool...why are microsoft ruining everything?

can anyone explain what has happened?

• C
    Favorite Answer

No, that can't be right. I recently, as in a few weeks ago, bought a new laptop that unfortunately has win10and it definitely has the same old snipping tool as win7. Other than that win10 is terrible compared to win7.

• ravenhill 1048 A.D

thanks, i agree about windows 10 being inferior, i have heard terrible reports.

What happened is Microsoft is no longer supporting Windows 7 and stopped automatic updates in March. I have Windows 7 on my desktop PC, but the network card is fried for the last 11+ months. I have no internet connection on my PC. Yes, I am going to replace the desktop PC, soon, but I haven't made a decision yet what to get. I am well aware that it will have Windows 10 and there will be changes that I will need to get used to. The only constant in life is change. It is annoying hiw fast good technology becomes outdated, but often some of it does improve, but of course there are always new glitches. Survival of the fittest. You either change and adapt, including your attitudes, or you stagnate and remain living in the past while the rest of us move on.

• Ashley:)2 months agoReport

Get on board, lets head backasswards.

The snipping tool is still in Windows 10, there is nothing to worry about.