Which gender suffers Workaholism?

I would say males.

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Generally males. Males tend to base their self worth on being “providers” and on the amount of success in their profession. America also fetishizes workaholism, which only exacerbates the problem for both sexes.

• Luke
    1 year ago

Workaholism is not gender specific. Anyone who thinks only men can get it havn't met my aunt, who works herself into a stupour and then complains about it, even though it was self-inflicted.

1 year ago

Men are extremely hard workers, women on the other hand in general don't put as much effort in.

1 year ago

I’d say men suffer slightly more. Women tend to prioritize overall job satisfaction before they sacrifice themselves entirely to a career. Typically they’re not the main providers in the home, so there is less pressure. Meanwhile, there are more men who pursue long term progressional careers based on income alone. With more women entering the work force, however, I’d say it’s almost evenly split. Some women can be rather meticulous with everything they do. It moreso depends on your personality

1 year ago

Both genders in Western world. In third world countries, men suffer from it.

1 year ago

People of both genders can suffer from it.