What can heal eczema?

I have it really bad on my groing all over the left side of my scrotum and top side of shaft. Where the eczema flares the hydrocele in my scrotum gets bigger on that side where the eczema is inflamed. The salt water I used has took down the inflammation of the eczema. It seems to look as though as it is... show more I have it really bad on my groing all over the left side of my scrotum and top side of shaft.

Where the eczema flares the hydrocele in my scrotum gets bigger on that side where the eczema is inflamed.

The salt water I used has took down the inflammation of the eczema. It seems to look as though as it is bettering it but I am unsure if salt water can cure eczema.

I believe that the eczema inflammation has probably caused the hydrocele in my scrotum.

My doctor prescribed me hydrocortisone which didn't do any good, she told me to mix it with moisturize and lotion but hydrocortisone isn't doing any good. The salt water betters it it looks like.

What should I do? Any suggestions?
1 answer 1