Name of movie or documentary??

hello i looking for the name of a movie i watched it in native studies back in 2006. it seemed like it was made recently at that time and the movie goes something like this. a native women leaves with her three children after the tribe gets smallpox. she find a man and he helps her. he eventually sends her son to... show more hello i looking for the name of a movie i watched it in native studies back in 2006. it seemed like it was made recently at that time and the movie goes something like this. a native women leaves with her three children after the tribe gets smallpox. she find a man and he helps her. he eventually sends her son to england without her permission and she leaves. she then finds out she and the baby are also infected with smallpox and only the 5 year old girl isnt. she sends her out to hopefully survive and the movie ends with the little girl saying goodbye to her mom and baby brother and walks into the nearby forrest i cant find this. i dont remember if it was a movie or a documentary it was short i remember that. any help would be great. thank you.
2 answers 2