There is no such thing as "global warming."
1. “Whatever the weather, it's not being caused by global warming."
--Atmospheric scientist Dr. Art V. Douglas, Creighton University
2. "There is considerable influence of urban heat release on global temperature estimates."
--Ole Humlum, Professor Emeritus of Physical Geography, University of Oslo
3. "As population centres grow they affect larger and larger areas, which usually will experience a corresponding increase in average temperature."
--Ole Humlum, Professor Emeritus of Physical Geography, U of Oslo
4. "But is it possible that the particular temperature increase observed in the last 100 years is the result of carbon dioxide produced by human activities? The scientific evidence clearly indicates that this is not the case."
--Sallie Baliunas, Astrophysicist, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
5. "The total increase in global warming for the century should be ~0.3 °C, rather than the catastrophic warming of 3-6°C (4-11°F) predicted by the IPCC."
-- Don Easterbrook, Geology Professor, WWU
6. "The main basis of the claim that man’s release of greenhouse gases is the cause of the warming is based almost entirely upon climate models. We all know the frailty of models concerning the air-surface system."
-- Atmospheric Scientist Dr. Joanne Simpson
7. "By relying on statistical reconstruction of the last 1000 years, using only the temperature patterns of the last 140 years instead of actual temperature readings, the IPCC report and Summary missed both a major cooling period as well as a significant warming trend during that millennium."
--Vibjörn Karlén Professor Emeritus Physical Geography, Stockholm Univ.
8. "Global warming has become a new religion."
--Nobel Prize Winner for Physics in 1973, Ivar Giaever
9. “Even doubling or tripling the amount of carbon dioxide will virtually have little impact, as water vapour and water condensed on particles as clouds dominate the worldwide scene and always will.”
– . Geoffrey G. Duffy, a professor in the Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering of the University of Auckland, NZ.
10. “The quantity of CO2 we produce is insignificant in terms of the natural circulation between air, water and soil."
Dr. Philip Lloyd, Nuclear Physicist & Chemical Engineer; UN-IPCC Author
11. “I have yet to see credible proof of carbon dioxide driving climate change, yet alone man-made CO2 driving it."
--Dr. G LeBlanc Smith, a retired Principal Research Scientist with Australia’s CSIRO
12. "Warming fears are the worst scientific scandal in history."
-- Dr. Kiminori Itoh, Environmental Physical Chemist, UN-IPCC
13. "I am doing a detailed assessment of the UN IPCC reports and the Summaries for Policy Makers, identifying the way in which the Summaries have distorted the science.”
--Dr. Philip Lloyd, UN IPCC lead author
14. "...the temperature has changed from ~288.0 to ~288.8 degree Kelvin in about 150 years, which (if true) means to me is that the temperature has been amazingly stable, and both human health and happiness have definitely improved in this ‘warming’ period."
Nobel Prize Winner for Physics in 1973, Ivar Giaever
Sources in comments.