Our age difference seems to cause me stress?

I have fallen in love with a woman who is in her early 30s and I am still in my mid 20s. At first I didn't know her age and when I found out I didn't think it was such a big deal. We both like each other but lately, I have started to feel more and more stressed because of this. It seems that she might want... show more I have fallen in love with a woman who is in her early 30s and I am still in my mid 20s. At first I didn't know her age and when I found out I didn't think it was such a big deal. We both like each other but lately, I have started to feel more and more stressed because of this. It seems that she might want to have childen sooner than me, but we haven't actually talked about it yet.

For me it's just that I haven't taken this into consideration and I haven't really been in a relationship for the last years. I would like to take things slowly and I don't want kids in the next years. I feel like I still have so many things to do. She does seem to have everything more planned and organized but she has never been in a serious relationship before in her whole life. This also causes me more stress and it is not how I had imagined things to turn out. I don't know what to do, should I be selfish and go my own way or try and make it work with her?
Update: @Matej Yes well I am afraid I don't want children yet