what's better for making delicious chicken tenders: Pre-cut chicken tenderolins or boneless chicken breasts?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They are both the same so just get whichever is cheaper.

• Login to reply the answers
  • rena
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

Boneless chicken......

• 6 months ago

I like breasts. Tenderloin usually has that line of hard stuff down the middle

• 6 months ago

precut tenderloins are part of a boneless chicken breast when YOU remove the bone yourself.

Either one is good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Tenders are a specific portion of the breast (actually just along side the breast portion)

Cutting the breast portions into strips will yield a piece of meat about the same size but it will not be as tender as the actual tender from the chicken. (I guess the "chicken fingers" that are sold are actually breast portions cut into the size of tenders but they can not call them chicken tenders because they are breast portion)

So it would depend on what you are going to do with them. Breaded and fried there may be no difference but used in a dish where they are lightly saute'd and then have a sauce there would be a difference and I would use the more tender of the two.

• Truth
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

depends on the flavor you are looking for. tenderloins have additives, but are softer and have more flavor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.