Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

What is the fastest time anyone on here has got to Level 7? Is there a cheat to get there quicker?

• Daniel
    Favorite Answer

There is no Fast way to get there you have to Answer lots of Questions up to the Daily Limit and hope that people Pick your Answers as the Best

It can take up to a Year or more Depending on How many Questions you Answer a Day and How many of them get Picked as the Best Answer

I think you'd get far more "Best Answer" points if you changed your avatar from the current one that shows you are a happy, very attractive woman. Replace it with a full-colour, full-frontal nude photo of yourself. That would attract far more viewers. (On 2nd thought, maybe you could show a bit of bum too.) Pardon me: I'm an afficianado of the human female form, & not meaning to seem a pervert. .

I kinda sucks now. People used to actually go back to their questions and select the best answer. Most questions never get a best answer selected now. May best answer percent was around 50-60% maybe 5 years ago, now it is is like 10%.

I am exactly between level 6 and 7. I have exactly 18,000 points as of today. I got to level six about a year ago, so maybe another year, year and a half and I’ll become level 7. That is, if Y!A is still around in another year-year and a half.

EBay is the same way now, only 5-10% of my sales get feedback lately, but it used to be like 80% of people left feedback. On the bright side, no one has ever left negative feedback. I hope that is because I’ve never deserved one.

• RICHARD

Agree. Answering questions has become more like guessing what the asker wants to hear, rather than providing an accurate and thorough answer.

• Ben

My way to reach to level 7 faster is to answer as many questions as I can per day. When my answers are awarded as best answers, that even helps me reach that level even faster.

Yes they cheat is go outside and get a life.

No one would really know. The fastest would be because they cheated and they would not want you to know.

It used to happen when there was voting and users used to give themselves Best Answers using multiple accounts. Now they just use multiple accounts and give themselves Best Answer. It's called cheating.

• Zirp

not without the use of extra accounts.

The fastest way is to give GOOD answers to questions that others don't know the answer to (or that they will thumb up instead of adding their own answer). Every answer is 2 points, a "best answer" with thumbs up is at least 10 points more. Do not waste time on "polls&surveys", rate 1-10, questions about the answerer or other violations of the guidelines.

• .

Some claim it can be done in a few months, using multiple accounts. That's also a way to risk having all the involved accounts suspended from YA or completely deactivated. Many users can spot cheating behavior and don't hesitate to report it.

• Jay P

Level 7 on Yahoo Answers? No cheat as far as I'm aware but don't bother building up the top level. The only thing different really is being able to move other questions to the correct category.

• 6 months agoReport

So sleeping with the boss was pointless then? LOL