I lost my work name badge, will my job get angry?

Yesterday after work, I went to a restroom near where I work and took off my name badge off of my work shirt and changed shirts. I remember setting down my name tag on this little metal table in the restroom and when I left, I could have sworn I grabbed it. Today, I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked everywhere for it. I looked in my bag, my car, I called a security office near where I worked to see if someone turned it in. I looked at home too and in my clothes. It is just a magnetic tag I wear on my work shirt with my name on it.

I have been with this company for over a year now. Do you think they will get mad if I tell them I think I know where it is but have seem to have lost it?

Favorite Answer

youre probably not the first one thats happened to, i would just tell thern about it so they can rnake you a new one

• TC

Just tell your employer that you lost your name badge.

just report it now--don't wait any longer--they know people will lose them--but for security's sake you need to report it. if you don't and someone uses it to enter the building and walk around..etc then they will get angry.

• .

Another job related question. What are the odds?

• owlxxeyes7 months agoReport

Haha! That made me laugh so hard

• TB12

Just tell them you lost your badge,, it's just a name badge, not one that will get access to top secret company files.

Report that you have lost it to whoever dishes them out.

I don't expect you will be the first or the last to do so.