I lost my work name badge, will my job get angry?

Yesterday after work, I went to a restroom near where I work and took off my name badge off of my work shirt and changed shirts. I remember setting down my name tag on this little metal table in the restroom and when I left, I could have sworn I grabbed it. Today, I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked... show more Yesterday after work, I went to a restroom near where I work and took off my name badge off of my work shirt and changed shirts. I remember setting down my name tag on this little metal table in the restroom and when I left, I could have sworn I grabbed it. Today, I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked everywhere for it. I looked in my bag, my car, I called a security office near where I worked to see if someone turned it in. I looked at home too and in my clothes. It is just a magnetic tag I wear on my work shirt with my name on it.

I have been with this company for over a year now. Do you think they will get mad if I tell them I think I know where it is but have seem to have lost it?