Could cell become good like android 16, 17, 18?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

no it's in his genes to be bad. unlike frieza and fat buu he lacks the abilty to change.

• ????
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

kid buu was uncontrollable and pure evil, they can probably do the same for cell too.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Liar
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I believe Masako X, of DBZ Abridged fame, is running a series about this exact idea on YouTube.

Cell has been engineered to do exactly what he does, while 16 only seeks to defeat Goku and 17 / 18 basically have free will but are jerks. Cell cannot deviate from what he is designed to do.

• Carlos6 months agoReport

True he has Frieza DNA in him

• Raditz
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

16 was always a "good android", since he's more of a "pacifist" type of guy that doesn't want to fight, because it could also destroys the environments.

Meanwhile, 17 & 18 acts like a couple of "shitty brats" that still on their puberty with their unstable emotions. So they could still be changed with the right guidance, which was happened during the series.

Unlike the 3 Androids, Cell is embodied with Dr. Gero's ambitions, which is to rule the world. So it's very unlikely that he would switch sides, since he's evil to the core. Even Goku didn't want to consider him for the Tournament of Power, since he knows that Cell can't be reasoned with.

• ...Show all comments
    • Raditz
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

He could wished it, but Cell's character is the same like Vegeta's, which is an arrogant + always underestimate their opponents.

So if Cell was resurrected as a good guy, either him or Vegeta will be relegated to a minor character, since both are very similar in terms personality.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I don't know. The last time I watched a series was Dragon Ball Z. Certainly, neither of them would beat Cell.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.