What is high school going to be like?

Please I need answers FAST! I’m going to high school in 2 more months and I would really like to know it’s like. I suffer from lots of Anxiety too. I do actually look forward and is really excited but I am a little anxious about a few things. So please give me as much supportive advice that you can and what my life... show more Please I need answers FAST! I’m going to high school in 2 more months and I would really like to know it’s like. I suffer from lots of Anxiety too. I do actually look forward and is really excited but I am a little anxious about a few things. So please give me as much supportive advice that you can and what my life in high school will be like in order to be prepared on what to expect in high school.
Here Are The List Of Things I’m Anxious About
1. Doing well with my grades. I feel so dumb!
2. Having friends to hang with and talk to.
3. Physical education/gym. I hate sports, balls aiming towards me and my direction cause I hate getting hurt, and I’m bad at sports in general
4. Getting bullied.
5. Being safe. I’m worried about school shootings or some random dangerous man entering the school. I care about my own safety a lot and others safety.(ex. Friends, teachers, peers etc.)