Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 7 months ago

Why do people think nice people are weak?

Favorite Answer

Usual reasons ignorance, self as example.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Study

because they didn't know to how to defend themselves and they just going to be quiet and not give words

• falcon

A nice person in today evolution of this planet is a sucker .People will take advantage of this person.

• Eggy7 months agoReport

Nope

I think that comes from the idea that most very nice people are yes-men and want to please people - so they would do anything to make sure everyone else is okay and everyone else is satisfied. So when it comes to tough situations, some very nice people cannot stand up for themselves, or displayand passive aggressive behavior because they don’t want to hurt the others feelings or jeapordize their relationship.

• Eggy7 months agoReport

Lol. I consider myself a nice person but I don't get why you will think that were passive aggressive. I stand up for myself and I directly state my opinions. I think mean or insecure people are who you're describing

Some people think that, others don't. And nice people CAN be weak. Or strong. So a lot of variance to that. It's not a simple yes or no question.

• Eggy7 months agoReport

True...but most weak people are insecure so they turn to negative behaviors like bullying,etc. Nice weak people are just their victims

Because someone who is nice might come across as a person who doesn't stand up for themself, therefore weak. This also depends on how often the other person is nice and in what way.

When a nice person is constantly offering their help and being at other people's disposition, they can easily be taken advantage of. Being walked all over like that is a sign of not being able to stand their own ground which may leave others thinking they are weak.