My Oxycodone Tolerance?

I’ve been on Oxycodone for going on 3 years now. Both prescribed and not prescribed, but that’s not the point of my question. I’m more worried about my tolerance. I’ve taken high quantities and not felt a single thing, just ... normal, I guess is how I would describe it. When I say “high quantities”, I’m... show more I’ve been on Oxycodone for going on 3 years now. Both prescribed and not prescribed, but that’s not the point of my question.

I’m more worried about my tolerance. I’ve taken high quantities and not felt a single thing, just ... normal, I guess is how I would describe it. When I say “high quantities”, I’m talking anywhere from 120mg - 180mg at one time. Does this mean my tolerance is completely shot? And I know that amount is easily an overdose for a lot of people, but I’m still completely functional.

At which point would an overdose occur for someone with this tolerance? Let alone a lethal overdose?

Thank you!
1 answer 1