My Oxycodone Tolerance?
I’m more worried about my tolerance. I’ve taken high quantities and not felt a single thing, just ... normal, I guess is how I would describe it. When I say “high quantities”, I’m talking anywhere from 120mg - 180mg at one time. Does this mean my tolerance is completely shot? And I know that amount is easily an overdose for a lot of people, but I’m still completely functional.
At which point would an overdose occur for someone with this tolerance? Let alone a lethal overdose?