My Oxycodone Tolerance?

I’ve been on Oxycodone for going on 3 years now. Both prescribed and not prescribed, but that’s not the point of my question.

I’m more worried about my tolerance. I’ve taken high quantities and not felt a single thing, just ... normal, I guess is how I would describe it. When I say “high quantities”, I’m talking anywhere from 120mg - 180mg at one time. Does this mean my tolerance is completely shot? And I know that amount is easily an overdose for a lot of people, but I’m still completely functional.

At which point would an overdose occur for someone with this tolerance? Let alone a lethal overdose?

Thank you!

An OD would happen 3 ways: 1. you tapered down then went suddenly back to the high dose 2. you substituted the Oxycodone with something with far higher potency 3. you went beyond your tolerance level which no one can predict what dose that would be, and its pretty common.