Why is the racist antisemitism of the democrat party turning so many people off to corporatism-controlled Pelosi and her goons?

1 year ago

Richard Spencer is an anti-semite why don’t you ever talk about that or denounce him too? Why the double standard

1 year ago

Israel is a racist terrorist apartheid state, thats just a fact you snowflakes have to accept

1 year ago

jews control both sides

• 1 year ago

I think those mirror lens glasses of yours have been put on back to front .

Putting on such glasses does appear to be proving complicated for many people these days

• 1 year ago

You cannot defeat the left by accepting its moral framework.

1 year ago

Projecting like a Bell & Howell

Source(s): GRU uP
  • 1 year ago

The DNC must be confident Jewish people will vote Democrat even after the Democrat Party has demonstrated it favors the islamists who have sworn to destroy Israel and murder all of the Jews. I really hope Jews are not so stupid they will vote Democrat in 2020 out of habit.

1 year ago

Wow! another con keeping up this tired effort of trying to project their racism onto Liberals. Didn't see that coming. You can keep up this game all you want no one is getting confused here about who is racist.

Yeah like a con man can tell me that. You would expect me to believe Michelle Obama is a man. So you thinking I am confused means as much to me as a dirty tampon.

You guys are the ones saying it so what you are telling me is you have a screw loose. This much I know.

1 year ago

This question makes absolutely no sense at all.