I was in a traffic accident involving a Sheriff, and given citation for “Unsafe Maneuver & Speed” by Deputy that didn’t witness the it.?

I was going 30-35 down a 35mph 2 lane street. I’m in the left lane and Camry in right. All of a sudden car cuts me off without signaling because there a Sheriff stopped on the right shoulder in his lane. My only option was to go right. Now, I was unaware that the sheriff was there because no lights were on except... show more I was going 30-35 down a 35mph 2 lane street. I’m in the left lane and Camry in right. All of a sudden car cuts me off without signaling because there a Sheriff stopped on the right shoulder in his lane. My only option was to go right. Now, I was unaware that the sheriff was there because no lights were on except parking lights. So by the time the Camry cleared and I saw who I was about to hit, it was too late. Yup the Camry didn’t stop. He made a u turn and laughed. I checked the officer he said he’s ok just a little shaken up. We both declined medical attention at the scene. About 8-10 units showed up in less than a minute. After everything was situated, I was given a ticket by a deputy who wasn’t even there to witness it. I plan on fighting this. Opinions?