How to deal with my Fiances past?

To put it blatantly me and my fiance don't do much physically. I have a high libido while he has an almost non existant libido. However I respect him and his boudaries so we just dont do much. Tonight we were talking and he slipped up and told me he had done sexual acts with an older girl when he was 8years... show more To put it blatantly me and my fiance don't do much physically. I have a high libido while he has an almost non existant libido. However I respect him and his boudaries so we just dont do much. Tonight we were talking and he slipped up and told me he had done sexual acts with an older girl when he was 8years old.
I was.. Well.. Pretty mortified.
I know I dont have the right to judge but I got this sick feeling like.. Thats too young to know what your doing and the girl was older so.. Im just a little taken back by this.
Especially since he has no libido now?
Like maybe he just did alot when he was little or something?
I dont know, but im sure im overthinking.
I just need some advice on how to get over these thoughts and not be.. Traumatized by an event from his past.
I didn't even have my first little peck of a kiss until I was 12/13 yrs old, so this is hard to process for me.
Any advice helps. Im very open, for some reason this just gave me a pit in my stomach. Thanks guys.

Currently
I am 25yrs old
He is 27yrs old