Do you think being single is always a choice?

Because I’m single and Ia girl I work asked why am I single. I told her it’s not like I want to be single, I just can’t find a good single girl. She then goes on to say if I wanted a girl I would have one. So is she right, am I choosing to be single because I want to be?

I am a single male, and I am in my 30s. I don't want to invest my time to look, for a b**ch. Wait I mean a good single female. :)

yes, theres always some one out there, but single isnt that bad :(

holy hell is the verification stuff gettng bad

• Kaylee

What’s so bad about choosing to be single though? There must be a reason for it. You’re right it is hard to genuinely find someone good and you shouldn’t settle for less because peers are telling you you’re capable of getting someone. Choosing someone as your girlfriend should be complimentary of your life and not mandatory

Ask 100 girls out. one will say yes

• john6 months agoReport

#100, hey wanna go out..?

I don't think it's always a choice no.

Her comment is pretty vapid. Maybe SHE can be with someone she doesn't really like or want to be with for fear of being alone, but but not everyone thinks ANY relationship is better than no relationship.