what is Professional Bachelor degree and what is differance between it and academic bachelor?

i am not american so i dont know what is the professional bachelor degree

and if i study it can i do master and doctorate degree after that?

2 Answers

  • Lili
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    We don't offers degrees by that name in the US. In the UK and some other countries, a "professional bachelor's" would be something like a bachelor's of law or medicine. In the US, those are graduate-level degrees, earned AFTER you earn the bachelor's.

    It is possible to earn a bachelor's in a field like engineering or accounting in the US, and these would allow you to go straight into a job in those fields. You could call those "professional bachelors"

    An academic bachelor's would be a bachelor's in a standard academic subject -- English, History, Chemistry, Biology, etc.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 6 months ago

    US does not have "professional bachelor's degrees." Professional bachelor's degrees would be things such as mbbs, BDS (bachelor's of dental surgery), bachelor's degree in law (in countries where that is acceptable to be admitted to that country's bar), B.Pharm (bachelor's in pharmacy). None of these are accepted in US or certain other countries. If you hold such a bachelor's degree, you will need to do graduate studies in your own country.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.