Is there a Kallmann's Spectrum?

Ok so I am an adult man of 26 years and I feel like I've never FINISHED puberty. My voice never changed but instead got gradually deeper. I am still growing but very slowly. (I put on an inch and a half in the last year) I have a light mustache and a few scraggly beard hairs but I've never shaved before. I... show more Ok so I am an adult man of 26 years and I feel like I've never FINISHED puberty. My voice never changed but instead got gradually deeper. I am still growing but very slowly. (I put on an inch and a half in the last year) I have a light mustache and a few scraggly beard hairs but I've never shaved before. I have just a light dusting of arm, chest, and leg hair but I do have adult pubic hair. My arms and legs are thin and long but I'm a bit overweight in the midsection. I have no sex drive whatsoever. I'm a virgin but I've had girlfriends which always leave me for my lack of drive for romance or sex. I get frequent muscle fatigue and I'm tired all the time and always unmotivated to do anything. I am very weak for a man. I've had arm wrestles with female co workers and 9 out of 10 can win me. I also have a very impaired sense of smell. Yes I do know Kallmann's is absent puberty/smell but I think I might have a mild form? I look like a 14 year old boy who's reached puberty but hasn't finished yet. Most people guess I'm 14. It seems like I'm in stage 3 on tanner scale. I was suspected of Klinefelters but my chromosomes are normal. Is it possible to reach puberty with Kallmann's?
1 answer 1