Dream of wife having a smaller waist and my son being small again?

In my dream my wife calls me to the room saying that she needs to tell me something,.walking into the room I realize that my 8yrs old son is now 3yrs old again!! I ask her why he looks like that and she says “that’s what I wanted to talk to you about” in a some what of a scared voice, at the moment she is laying on the floor on her stomach with my son, he’s just sitting down, I ask her to get up and talk, she refuses, I look around and realize that her waist is VERY small!! Like those lady’s that are obsessed with tiny waist, I freak out and walking out the the room then walk out the house...did she make some kind of “wish” n realize is was a bad idea??! What was she gana tell me?? She seems worried & abit scared, like she knew she messed up.....

• Jake

By reciting the rosary each day with care, a person can better know the meanings of dreams that have meanings.

Ask your wife - that's the only way you will ever know.

• Raul4 months agoReport

I told her the hole dream, she has no idea lol

I'll tell you what, how about you tell me what city you live in, and I can give you some contact numbers of some psychologists.