Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

Boyfriends abusive behavior?

Me and my boyfriend lived together but living together was too stress. He is doing a body building show and he’s been aggressive towards me. Today he saw I was crying and held my hand when he came back from the gym he became aggressive told me to basically get the f**k out of the apartment , called me names (idiot, dumb *** , c**t etc). Back story we moved in a month ago and I have lost myself because I’ve been working too many hours. I was stressed and that’s what lead us to move out. He’s stressed because he has to move out and spend money . I’m so confused and heart broken that one day he has a soft spot for me and the next he doesn’t. Help?

He does it because that's what stupid women do, they stay with retard boyfriends.

• Kaylee

Can’t disagree lol

You are a typical female victim of a bastard boyfriend. You either tolerate his idiot behaviour or dump the asshole.

Steroids make you do this. Its called roid rage.