Any advice please ?

My boyfriend still looks at random girls online after I told him it bothers me and he even told me he would stop doing it but he still does it he always says that he will stop but he never does every time and it just hurts me that he keeps lying to me about it He can never be honest with me and tell me the truth even when I tell him to be honest but he always just denies it we have a son together and everything I just don’t know what to do anymore he knows that I feel insecure about myself and everything I just hate that he keeps lying to me and when I bring it up to him like what are you hiding on your phone he just says nothing I just wish he would be honest with me instead of lying every time

It is said, 'you can window shop but you don't have to buy'. So you either tolerate his immature behaviour or find a different boyfriend. It's a no brainer.

he is lying to u because if he tells the truth u become hysterical and start wasting your both lives by arguing and trying to change who he is. he likes to look at other girls on line. what is wrong with that please tell me. i like to look at paintings on line - it gives me inspiration. each person spends time differently. YOU have a low self esteem and YOU should deal with YOUR problem of having low self esteem the proper way - either lose weight and improve your appearance or het counselling and find out why are u so jealous and insecure. he is just looking, he is not sleeping with them, is he. also believe me if he wants to cheat on u he will, does not matter how hard u will be guarding him. so don't be a german shepherd, deal with your problems. people should enjoy their lives and do what they want. if u can not deal with him looking at other girls u should get with a blind man. in case u re wondering - i m a woman. do not care less what is my husband watching on his ipad

Advice #1 - Have the "period" key on your keyboard fixed

Advice #2 - Obviously you're not going to change him doing this, so you need to make a decision

- Suck it up and continue your relationship as it is

- Change your relationship (which is not necessarily "dump him", but that is one option)