Any advice please ?

My boyfriend still looks at random girls online after I told him it bothers me and he even told me he would stop doing it but he still does it he always says that he will stop but he never does every time and it just hurts me that he keeps lying to me about it He can never be honest with me and tell me the truth... show more My boyfriend still looks at random girls online after I told him it bothers me and he even told me he would stop doing it but he still does it he always says that he will stop but he never does every time and it just hurts me that he keeps lying to me about it He can never be honest with me and tell me the truth even when I tell him to be honest but he always just denies it we have a son together and everything I just don’t know what to do anymore he knows that I feel insecure about myself and everything I just hate that he keeps lying to me and when I bring it up to him like what are you hiding on your phone he just says nothing I just wish he would be honest with me instead of lying every time
3 answers 3