Frank asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

Would you be friends with this person?

Let’s say I had a classmate (girl) from last semester but discovered that she drop out of school. She’s a nice person but not bright.

Favorite Answer

Maybe.

I dropped out of school twice. Well once it was because I was going to flunk out, and the other time was just to drop out BUT, and yes I am going to use the word BUT I did in fact completely finish school.

Just because someone drops out of school doesn't mean he, or she is not bright. I am also self taught, so I learned a lot on my own.

It wouldn’t matter to me whether he/she dropped out or not. They are still a human being. If I liked that person, and think that they are interesting, then yeah I would try meeting up with them and talk

If I liked her, yes. I don't care if she drops out of school.

Let's say after dropping out of school, she started a small business and it grew into a big one in a few years and she became a boss of a success SME. Then what?

Sure, why not? You're looking for a friend, not an academic decathlon partner.