Constantly wishing I was single, how do I fix this?

This is my first relationship that is four years in. He is a perfect guy. Honest, caring, protective, patient, self sufficient, loves my body and celebrates it, etc. Unfortunately, all I can think about it being single lately. I know exactly what it's like to be single - it sucks. The men are terrible in bed,... show more This is my first relationship that is four years in. He is a perfect guy. Honest, caring, protective, patient, self sufficient, loves my body and celebrates it, etc.
Unfortunately, all I can think about it being single lately. I know exactly what it's like to be single - it sucks. The men are terrible in bed, they are fake, and they all have flaws. I remember feeling alone and depressed.
Yet in my mind I'm fantasizing about being wanted at a bar.
I think the issue is I've never truly had a single phase. I grew up in a strict Christian house then I rebelled at 19. Hooked up with four guys and dated my current boyfriend. My boyfriend and I still party and he doesn't care if I'm out with my girlfriends or flirting with other guys he knows I love him.
How do I get rid of these thoughts when I know I have an amazing guy compared to my girlfriends and he hits everything on my list and I love him.....why do I want to be single and alone all of a sudden????? :(
Update: Before I met him and during our first year where we were just friends I was really insecure so even though I was single I was terrible at meeting guys or even attracting them. I feel like now I'm confident, sexy, and not socially inept so perhaps I want to feel wanted in a new way I don't know.