Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Is dressing conservatively new phase of feminism? Free yourself from evil Hollywood?

I myself don't like watching movies. So it doesn't matter for me what they are doing. Hollywood nowadays sucks. Even the Bollywood movies (Indian Cinemas) too. Even if I watch a Hollywood movie, it is quite old, which is around 1970s to late 1980s. I like crime movies of that period. I like watching "Scarface" (1982) and "Taxi Driver" (1976)

Let these women do whatever they want. It's just about fame & money. If you hate Hollywood, you can watch old English movies or even Italian movies. That seems very cool.

Source(s): I hate Romantic, fictional, sci-fi, action movies. I love dark and crime movies from early 1970s to late 1980s.

Its the reverse. Feminism wants women to dress with revealing clothing and 1000 pounds of make up

• Bill

Whoever made that fake thick eyebrow look popular should be shot out of a cannon into the sun. If you want to repel men though I guess looking like a mutant is a good way to go.

As for feminists, they are like usual busy promoting women doing slutty stuff, while at the same time complaining about male attention.

• Iampro

I thought the new phase was "dress however you want". At least it should be.

Free yourself from Hollywood, capitalism and organised religion.

• Kowabunga

I really enjoy your answers. SAY NO TO HOLLYWOOD!!! i am already doing that. I dont even listen to the radio anymore or at least stations that play pop-culture music