How do I make me and my boyfriend's make outs better ?

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 2 months and our makeouts just consist of us either on the couch or the back of his car just sitting beside each other and lots of kissing on the mouth. We re both shyer but I usually let him make the first moves because I don t want to pressure him or make him uncomfortable because I don t know what he wants or how far he wants to go (defiantly no sex.) How do I get him to try new things? Like positions, neck kisses, what to do with my hands,etc without making it awkward?

It will be awkward at first trust me. When I went through this phase with my ex, we just talked about how far we were comfortable. We were very open with each other which helped, but if I were you I would just go for it if you want to do more the worst that can happen is he says he isn't ready which isn't bad, but after 2 months I have a feeling he will go for more... Depends on your age though

Get his hand and put it on your boob and start squeezing so he knows he has permission

Be comfortable with each other and it won't be awkward. Laugh and talk. Tell him what you want and like. Ask what he wants and likes. Share your dislikes. Your relationship both emotional and physical will be 10x better if you simply talk about these things instead of guess or subtly hint. Most men don't know to read between the lines or when they do they totally misinterpret you meaning. You need to tell them.